COURSES AND OVERVIEW
Dr Hamdy has been involved in the field of aesthetics for over a decade and over that time has performed many thousands of procedures.
We have now decided to also turn our attention to the needs of new entrants to the exciting field of medical aesthetics and those who have undergone some foundation training but are in need of more experience or confidence boosting
In addition we run a number of Masterclasses for the more experienced injector. These include lips, tear trough, cheeks and the use of cannulas.
Dr Hamdy will ensure that there is a very limited number of delegates on the courses allowing you an ample opportunity for discussion and practical hands on training.
1:1 BESPOKE TRAINING
Our new 1:1 training days are tailored to meet your own training needs, building on your Foundation course both in botulinum toxin and dermal filler administration. This is the perfect opportunity to refresh newly learnt skills or use the day as a confidence builder.
In addition we offer the opportunity to just observe an injection clinic and to ask as many questions as you want without fear of embarrassment and in strict confidence.
All training is held at our Nantwich and Chester Training Centres.
We have strong links with all the major manufacturers and will aim to train with products that you have already used.
Course | Fees
Observation | Minimum of 7-10 cases | £395 plus VAT
One to One Bespoke training
- Models arranged by us (4-5) | £995 plus VAT
- Bring Own Models | £795 plus VAT
FOUNDATION TOXIN TRAINING
Course | Fees
Foundation toxin training | £595 plus VAT
This is specifically for doctors, dentists and nurses with NO prior experience.
Course | Objectives
- To gain an understanding of the history of Botulinium toxin.
- Where Botox is commonly used.
- The use of Botox in aesthetic medicine.
- Pharmacology and Physiology.
- Anatomical considerations.
- Preparation and injection technique.
- To gain an understanding of the importance of accurate patient assessment through to the actual treatment, by watching live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in Botox concentration on the forehead, glabella and around the eyes.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics using Botox in your current practices.
All training offered is endorsed by Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure.
FOUNDATION DERMAL FILLER TRAINING AND DERMAL FILLER MASTERCLASSES
Course | Fees
- Foundation Filler Training | £595 plus VAT
- Lip Masterclass Training | £395 plus VAT
- Tear Trough Masterclass | £395 pus VAT
Our foundation dermal filler course is the perfect introduction to this popular field of aesthetics. Led by one of our experts, it’s ideal for nurses, doctors or dentists looking to add dermal filler treatments to their clinic offering.
In addition to our foundation course we are offering training in advanced lip techniques and the tear trough. These courses are suited to those who have some experience with fillers and have attended foundation courses in the past. The relevant anatomy, injection tips, risks and complications will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE– for lip, tear trough and cheek masterclasses we would ask you to bring a suitable model.
Models are provided for Foundation level courses and some bespoke courses.
Gain knowledge, skills and confidence
Combining in-depth theory with hands-on learning, the course is carefully designed to help build expertise so that you can carry out your own treatments. With careful supervision, we’ll guide you through a practical session where you’ll treat lips, nasolabial folds and mouth corners. Tear trough and cheeks(for more experienced injectors).
The courses include:
- The history of dermal fillers and how/where it’s used including brand awareness
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Preparation and dosage management
- Injection techniques
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity insurance information
- How to deliver dermal filler injections by completing a practical workshop in dermal fillers for the lips, nasolabial folds and mouth corners
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to market dermal filler treatments
- How to make facial aesthetics an integral part of your everyday practice
- Lip Fillers Master Class
- Tear Trough Master Class